On May 8th, 2018, Harmony Ballroom at COEX, InterContinental Seoul
Insight Summit of the TrustVerse opened.
This event is hosted and organized by us. Not the networking-oriented event like last bridge debut.
It was an activity that focused on session presentation and information delivery.
Through this event, you will learn about the block chain, AI business model, protocols, regulations and policies. You have hosted authoritative crypto, block chains, AI experts, academics, and policy makers to provide Global Insights.
With more than 200 minutes of attendance, Mr. Kim Kyung-mook of ZDNet Korea said, “The future is not to predict, but to make. I hope that the TrustVerse will take a big step forward in creating the future.”
#1. Blockchain backed AI-Wealth management platform with an integrated digital estate planning protocol : Michael Kiook Jeoung, TrustVerse Founder & CEO
– Former Cisco Systems Global Telecom Partner Alliance Europe — Managing Director, Asia Pacific
– Senior consultant at the former OECD headquarters
– Special commissioner of the Ministry of Land, Transport and Maritime Affairs (City Policy Bureau — Smart City)
– Director of Duzon Ubiquitous Practicalization Research Center
#2. Artificial Intellegence and Blockchain Today in China
: Michael Tsang, Former Regional GM at Alibaba Inc. Alibaba Group
– Former Alibaba Group US and South America Division, Managing Director
– former Managing Director of Microsoft
– MS (R & D, software design, data analysis) BI analysis engine for cloud computing and
Real-Time Distributed Data Processing Pipeline, Microsoft Big Data Related Professionals
Uploaded on: June 12th, 2018 (TvsPress)